Monday, July 4, 2011

"Should our wounded have to wait for something that can help them heal, take their mind off their pain…

…or bring them a little sense of self?"


Sometimes, unfortunately, yes. But somebody's trying to help. Mind Numbed Robot: give to Project Valour IT!

My problem here is: they've got an intra-service competition going. You can give your donation as Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines. I was Army, but my son's looking to join the Marines after high school. So now what?

Maybe I can give half to each?

MNR has the links.

UPDATE - So does GatorDoug. They're both on the Marine team, which makes me wonder: the Army should have a natural advantage, just because the Army is bigger. But I'll bet the Marines are a more popular choice among the non-affiliated, because they've got nicer uniforms and a more gung-ho reputation.

UPDATE II - POH Diaries is a Navy man. NTTAWWT.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping spread the word, Lance. Hope you're having a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete