Friday, July 8, 2011

Shhhh…quiet everybody, there’s a wealthy supermodel telling us all how to live!

Gisele Bundchen, international expert in human biology and infant nutrition:

In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar magazine, the 30-year-old says, ‘I think breastfeeding really helped (me keep me figure). Some people here (in the US) think they don’t have to breastfeed, and I think “Are you going to give chemical food to your child when they are so little?”’


What, you want us to just give them chemicals when they’re older, without building up resistance to them first? What are you, some kind of sadist?

But wait, she went on:

‘I think there should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months.’


Oh, go ahead. Say it. The obvious joke. You know you’re thinking it. I’d say it myself, but my grandmother sometimes reads this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Some mothers cannot breastfeed. Should those babies starve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] the reason centers of your brain.Who better to give American mothers advice on raising a child than a supermodel like Giselle Bundshen?I have mixed emotions about the story of the successful implant of the first lab-grown trachea. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] The Troglopundit has supermodels telling us how to live. [...]

    ReplyDelete