Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What is it about fame and wealth that turn people into such dysfunctional craters of crazy?

Or would they have been dysfunctional craters of crazy anyway? Some people just are, after all:

The mother of "Gossip Girl" actress Leighton Meester is suing the 25-year-old, claiming her daughter beat her with a bottle and refused to send her money she had promised to provide.

The lawsuit says that without the money, she couldn't properly take care of Leighton's younger brother, Alexander, a cancer survivor who recently underwent brain surgery.

But in her own lawsuit, Leighton Meester says her mother has substance abuse problems and that she spent money Leighton sent for Alexander's care on cosmetic procedures.


What the hell? How does Hayden Panettiere handle the fame so well while others turn into ugly that even Jerry Springer would think twice about?

Betcha I could handle the wealth and fame. Oh, what, you don't believe me? Fine, let's test it out. Quick, everybody make linking The Trog your top priority. Praise me, constantly and highly, and let’s get the book and movie rights sold off (TrogloPundit: The Movie, Parts I-VI) so I can get onto the talk/reality show circuit and start dodging paparazzi!

If my own screen test doesn’t pan out, then Jake Gyllenhall will play the title role. I’ll play either a college teaching assistant or a work associate whose only line is “who the hell drank all the coffee again,” or else I’ll cameo several times during the zombie attack scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment