Sunday, July 3, 2011

Does this story make you think: "dear God that's obscene?" Or: "dear God, how do I work my way into a CEO job?"

The New York Times is, as always, aghast:

We Knew They Got Raises. But This?

IT turns out that the good times are even better than we thought for American chief executives.


Skipping ahead a little...they did a study...then they did another study…and:

The final figures show that the median pay for top executives at 200 big companies last year was $10.8 million. That works out to a 23 percent gain from 2009. The earlier study had put the median pay at a none-too-shabby $9.6 million, up 12 percent.


It's...(sob)...so unfair! Why didn't anybody tell me to get my lazy rear into business school?

1 comment:

  1. I saw this CEO story at the HuffPo, and I thought it was typical of the asinine liberal mindset. Why aren't they aghast at the millions of dollars their leftwing media personalities are bringing in? What? No story about how the salaries of Hollywood superstars like Alec Baldwin increased 23% while the sad little workers only gained 4% over the same period?

    ReplyDelete